Where's my spatula?
ImperiusDamian
2012-02-05 17:55:47 UTC
...phack u!

PS. What are all you g0m0s playing nowadays? I admit it... I'm still a
Q2 junkie. :P
--
ImperiusDamian
http://damiansdominion.byethost7.com
http://damiansdominion.byethost7.com/diablo/gemstone.php
McG.
2012-02-20 13:36:15 UTC
For a minute or two relaxation before bedtime, I often play a Q3 CTF4 'beat
up on the bots' match to 10 caps. Me and some slow gals (5 total) are the
blue team and ten or so of the bully guys are the red. I get upset if Red
even scores! ;-)
McG.
ImperiusDamian
2012-02-20 16:20:35 UTC
Post by McG.
For a minute or two relaxation before bedtime, I often play a Q3 CTF4
'beat up on the bots' match to 10 caps. Me and some slow gals (5 total)
are the blue team and ten or so of the bully guys are the red. I get
upset if Red even scores! ;-)
McG.
I do that with Q2 Eraser bots on Q2CTF1 or Q2CTF2. I never let Blue
score. ;) I grab the Autodoc, red armour, power armour and a rocket
launcher and I go off on a capping spree. LOL
OscartheGrouch
Instagib Q3 on quakelive. And still urban terror.
ImperiusDamian
2012-02-22 23:59:55 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
For a minute or two relaxation before bedtime, I often play a Q3 CTF4
'beat up on the bots' match to 10 caps. Me and some slow gals (5 total)
are the blue team and ten or so of the bully guys are the red. I get
upset if Red even scores! ;-)
McG.
I do that with Q2 Eraser bots on Q2CTF1 or Q2CTF2. I never let Blue
score. ;) I grab the Autodoc, red armour, power armour and a rocket
launcher and I go off on a capping spree. LOL
--
ImperiusDamianhttp://damiansdominion.byethost7.com
Diablo II Gemstone IV Modhttp://damiansdominion.byethost7.com/diablo/gemstone.php
Instagib Q3 on quakelive. And still urban terror.
FFA Q2DM on tastyspleen.net's servers. Still fun after 14 years! LOL!
Chicken
2012-10-07 19:35:22 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
Hey wow, yeah tasteyspleen servers are great. Quake II with the high res texture pak is as good as any game going! Has it really been 14 years? Diablo II high res is great as well. Diablo III with great graphics not so much....

*rubs his knee*

Must be fixin to storm. Time for my nap.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
ImperiusDamian
2012-10-09 07:18:16 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
FFA Q2DM on tastyspleen.net's servers. Still fun after 14 years! LOL!
Hey wow, yeah tasteyspleen servers are great.
Servers, yep. Forums, not so much. Too much pissing and moaning for my
taste! I swear... it's a 15 year old game. Can we not have the epeen
contests and the whining about cheaters now?
Post by Chicken
Quake II with the high
res texture pak is as good as any game going! Has it really been 14
years?
And more! December 1997... fuck, we're getting old!
Post by Chicken
Diablo II high res is great as well.
I haven't tried that yet. Don't think there's a high-res mod for the
current patch version?
Post by Chicken
Diablo III with great graphics not so much....
I'm enjoying D3 but my graphics card ain't really up to it so I turned
all the details down.
Post by Chicken
*rubs his knee*
Must be fixin to storm. Time for my nap.
Storm is right, all down the east coast! All but flooded here!
--
ImperiusDamian
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net/gemstone/index.php
Chicken
2012-10-24 05:54:08 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Chicken
*rubs his knee*
Must be fixin to storm. Time for my nap.
Storm is right, all down the east coast! All but flooded here!
--
ImperiusDamian
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net
Diablo II Gemstone IV Mod
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net/gemstone/index.php
Yes, you are correct 1.12 for the high res patch.

Diablo III is fun again with 1.05 and monster power. Don't have to run Act III until my eyes bleed anymore.
ImperiusDamian
2012-10-24 14:57:16 UTC
Post by Chicken
Yes, you are correct 1.12 for the high res patch.
Yeah, I remember there was one for 1.12. Think it's time to dust off my
D2 patch directories and give it a go now I've got a nice widescreen
monitor!
Post by Chicken
Diablo III is fun again with 1.05 and monster power. Don't have to
run Act III until my eyes bleed anymore.
No kidding, right? I finally managed to get my barb to complete Inferno
- almost solo in a 3-player game, mind! Kept having to resurrect my team
mates. :P
Chicken
2012-11-04 23:01:53 UTC
Post by Chicken
Diablo III is fun again with 1.05 and monster power. Don't have to
run Act III until my eyes bleed anymore.
No kidding, right? I finally managed to get my barb to complete Inferno
- almost solo in a 3-player game, mind! Kept having to resurrect my team
mates. :P
--
ImperiusDamian
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net
Diablo II Gemstone IV Mod
http://www.damiansdominion.web44.net/gemstone/index.php
Groovy, my friend and I are farming keys and doing portals for the ring parts. My ID is Chicken#1613
ImperiusDamian
2012-11-07 13:01:09 UTC
Post by Chicken
Groovy, my friend and I are farming keys and doing portals for the
ring parts. My ID is Chicken#1613
Sweet, I'll add you, I'm DamianBlack#1884!
pop
2012-10-09 10:39:04 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
The midgets took mine away from me and I forgot where they went!

pop is Mark
Chicken
2012-10-24 05:50:07 UTC
Post by pop
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
Woah woah

Pop is mark means pop is ST?

Hope Pop is okay, you as well. mmo playing nancy!
pop
2012-10-24 10:59:43 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by pop
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
Hey, Hey, Chicken... ST is my son (also a Mark) - good to hear from you
again - now I don't have to pull this newsgroup over!

pop
Chicken
2012-10-26 22:14:46 UTC
Post by pop
Post by Chicken
Post by pop
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
Okay, I did meet ST when he was in Denver way back when. He sure was a little fellow <g> - glad you guys are doing well, and even with the lack of traffic this NG gets these days I reckon it could always use a good ole pullin over(that sounded dirty)
pop
2012-10-27 00:14:03 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by pop
Hey, Hey, Chicken... ST is my son (also a Mark) - good to hear from you
again - now I don't have to pull this newsgroup over!
pop
Okay, I did meet ST when he was in Denver way back when. He sure was a little fellow <g> - glad you guys are doing well, and even with the lack of traffic this NG gets these days I reckon it could always use a good ole pullin over(that sounded dirty)
LSHIPM (laughin' so hard I pissed myself) ;-)

pop
McG.
2012-11-06 11:58:47 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by pop
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by McG.
[...]
Might be Pop is Mark is Super Tech's Pop-In-Law. ;-)
McG.
chicken
2012-03-24 23:12:42 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
...phack u!
PS. What are all you g0m0s playing nowadays? I admit it... I'm still a
Q2 junkie. :P
I like to masturbate with cake frosting.

Hey...you asked
ImperiusDamian
2012-03-25 20:51:52 UTC
Post by chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
...phack u!
PS. What are all you g0m0s playing nowadays? I admit it... I'm still a
Q2 junkie. :P
I like to masturbate with cake frosting.
Hey...you asked
Feathered phack... haha!

I use marmite. It's gotta be good for SOMETHING.