Increasing time for bullit marks on walls...
Skybuck Flying
2010-08-09 12:59:38 UTC
Hello,

I would like to see where the bots in Quake 3 shot and so forth...(I think
it would be fun/interesting to watch ;) :))

I would like to increase the bullit mark time on walls...

Is this possible with a setting or does the source code have to be modified
? ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.
Pete
2010-08-10 21:46:15 UTC
Post by Skybuck Flying
Hello,
I would like to see where the bots in Quake 3 shot and so forth...(I think
it would be fun/interesting to watch ;) :))
I would like to increase the bullit mark time on walls...
Is this possible with a setting or does the source code have to be
modified ? ;)
Bye,
Skybuck.
You can definately do it because I can remember writing messages on the
walls with a lightning gun. Can't remember the command though :(
Skybuck Flying
2010-08-17 12:36:47 UTC
Post by Pete
Post by Skybuck Flying
Hello,
I would like to see where the bots in Quake 3 shot and so forth...(I
think it would be fun/interesting to watch ;) :))
I would like to increase the bullit mark time on walls...
Is this possible with a setting or does the source code have to be
modified ? ;)
Bye,
Skybuck.
You can definately do it because I can remember writing messages on the
walls with a lightning gun. Can't remember the command though :(
I don't think it's possible... I searched with cvarlist *wall* and *time*
and that sort of thing.

You probably wrote very short messages which quickly disappeared ;)

I did make a smiley once too at the time :)

I want it to last a whole lot longer... but it no big deal if it's not
possible ;) :)

I can live without it =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.
OscartheGrouch
cg_brassTime
OscartheGrouch
2010-08-22 17:02:57 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by Skybuck Flying
Post by Pete
Post by Skybuck Flying
[...]
cg_marks. this is however set to 1 or 0, on or off, doesn't predict time
value for marks to be left.
Skybuck Flying
2010-09-02 00:40:14 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by Skybuck Flying
Post by Pete
Post by Skybuck Flying
[...]
I tried that... it's for bullit shells only ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.