Thanks all, going away.
Hannah Fontana
2011-06-13 15:32:04 UTC
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
Chicken
2011-07-31 19:00:49 UTC
No, we just smell like we did, but don't take my word for it.
ImperiusDamian
2011-08-03 23:27:38 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
No, we just smell like we did, but don't take my word for it.
Fuggin' g0m0s.
--
ImperiusDamian
http://damiansdominion.byethost7.com
http://damiansdominion.byethost7.com/diablo/gemstone.php
Frank_Rizzo
2011-08-09 00:43:18 UTC
Oh fer chrissakes... Get back in the gimp suit ya fuggin flamer!
Frank_Rizzo
2011-08-09 00:38:24 UTC
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
ImperiusDamian
2011-08-10 03:23:10 UTC
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
Zombie Fwankie! :-O
Frank_Rizzo
2011-08-11 01:07:56 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
Zombie Fwankie! :-O
I ain't dead.... close, but I won't give up that easy... btw...

fu for saying I was dead.

=)
ImperiusDamian
2011-08-17 23:57:34 UTC
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
Zombie Fwankie! :-O
I ain't dead.... close, but I won't give up that easy... btw...
fu for saying I was dead.
=)
*looks around*
...I didn't do it!
Chicken
2011-08-22 03:27:24 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
Zombie Fwankie! :-O
I ain't dead.... close, but I won't give up that easy... btw...
fu for saying I was dead.
=)
*looks around*
...I didn't do it!
Jesus H Christ on a cracker, would you two queens get a room.

...and lemme know which one

kthx bai
ImperiusDamian
2011-08-25 01:09:00 UTC
Post by Chicken
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by Frank_Rizzo
Post by Hannah Fontana
I heard Chickenfucker and Frank Rizzo both died.
We did? Oh man.. that blows.. ahh well.
Zombie Fwankie! :-O
I ain't dead.... close, but I won't give up that easy... btw...
fu for saying I was dead.
=)
*looks around*
...I didn't do it!
Jesus H Christ on a cracker, would you two queens get a room.
...and lemme know which one
kthx bai
You bringing the bacon grease, h0m0?