Error: Hunk_allocatetempmemory: failed on 1048584
Apul Mydeekout
2004-01-26 05:38:25 UTC
Error: Hunk_allocatetempmemory: failed on 1048584

I get this error when starting my ufreeze serv, what gives?

thanks in advance
simon
2004-01-26 20:45:36 UTC
I think its your memory...dedicate more to your start line..right click the
quake.exe icon. ..go to properties.in the target line remove all and paste
this in
"C:\Program Files\Quake III Arena\quake3.exe" +set com_hunkmegs 150 +set
com_zonemegs 32 +set com_soundmegs 16 +set fs_game threewave +disconnect

providing q3 is in your c drive etc etc..you can dedicate more ram if you
have it.i use 150 cos i only have 256k

.....back up first just in case it all goes tits up.
thanks in advance
Apul Mydeekout