Hey pF.marxbig !!!!
muktheknife®
2009-06-23 04:17:10 UTC
Dunno if you still pop in here to see if there is life here, but
anyway, CONGRATS ON YER SON AND HIS WIN!!!!!!
Inglo
2009-06-23 20:08:30 UTC
Post by muktheknife®
Dunno if you still pop in here to see if there is life here, but
anyway, CONGRATS ON YER SON AND HIS WIN!!!!!!
Hell yeah. I saw this too. "Where's Lucas" Indeed!

Congratulations!

Steve - Inglo
unknown
2009-08-14 04:43:45 UTC
Post by muktheknife®
Dunno if you still pop in here to see if there is life here, but
anyway, CONGRATS ON YER SON AND HIS WIN!!!!!!
Hey muk!!! Thanks for remembering. Just dropped by to see what was up
and found this. hehe.

It's been a whirlwind since his win. An incredible amount of fun.

I'm playing L4D mostly these days...still as marxbig. Look me up on
steam if you play it.

pF.marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.