Happy New Year
pop
2009-12-31 16:36:11 UTC
Wishing all the quake gang a Happy New Year from a habitual lurker.
--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.
Apathy [AGQx]
2010-01-01 08:17:47 UTC
Post by pop
Wishing all the quake gang a Happy New Year from a habitual lurker.
--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.
If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
Heya Pop,

Happy New Year to you and yours...and SuperTech too, I guess.

Y'all take it easy.
Inglo
2010-01-01 18:11:15 UTC
Post by Apathy [AGQx]
Post by pop
Wishing all the quake gang a Happy New Year from a habitual lurker.
--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.
If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
Heya Pop,
Happy New Year to you and yours...and SuperTech too, I guess.
Y'all take it easy.
I put up an AGQx Facebook page, just for the heck of it. If you're on
Facebook, search for AGQx, become a fan. Post stuff, put up old
leaderboards I dunno. Thought it might be time to spruce up the old
place. I check facebook a lot more often than I check google groups.

Happy New Year!
unknown
2010-01-03 04:58:50 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:11:15 -0800 (PST), Inglo
Post by Inglo
Post by Apathy [AGQx]
Post by pop
Wishing all the quake gang a Happy New Year from a habitual lurker.
--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.
If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
Heya Pop,
Happy New Year to you and yours...and SuperTech too, I guess.
Y'all take it easy.
I put up an AGQx Facebook page, just for the heck of it. If you're on
Facebook, search for AGQx, become a fan. Post stuff, put up old
leaderboards I dunno. Thought it might be time to spruce up the old
place. I check facebook a lot more often than I check google groups.
Happy New Year!
Happy 2k10...woot, I guess.

:)

marxbig

Imperius Damian
Happy New Year to all you g0m0s! ;)
sittingduck
2010-01-03 01:21:46 UTC
Post by pop
Wishing all the quake gang a Happy New Year from a habitual lurker.
Same to ya!
--
A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for
what he knows. — Samuel Clemens