ip log
OscartheGrouch
2009-04-28 01:12:31 UTC
In a q3 arena server can I log all ips that connect? I tried something
like set g_ip.log 1. No that wasn't it. Whatever I set up didn't work.
What does please?
sittingduck
2009-04-28 01:33:16 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
In a q3 arena server can I log all ips that connect? I tried something
like set g_ip.log 1. No that wasn't it. Whatever I set up didn't work.
What does please?
If you can find the scq3a mod, it logs IPs very nicely. It's a serverside
mod, so there's nothing for the client to download, you can run it just like
vanilla q3.
--
http://improve-usenet.org
No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and