quakelive
OscartheGrouch
2014-05-16 08:18:34 UTC
Did quakelive breathe new life into quake 3? Or did quakelive kill q3
off? I hear both. Is there anyone here who will even read this? It's
been a long time. I play some of both but I prefer good old q3 using the
ingame browser or gamespy to find games with mods like instaunlagged,
which can't be found on quakelive. Instagib 1.29 yeah, with its SLOW
reload, and usually nobody playing, and if they are it's across the
country with a high ping/latency. Which is true of vanilla dm for that
matter. I came here to bitch and I'm gonna bitch. Well, I'm done I guess.
sittingduck
2014-05-17 00:00:46 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Did quakelive breathe new life into quake 3? Or did quakelive kill q3
off? I hear both. Is there anyone here who will even read this? It's
been a long time. I play some of both but I prefer good old q3 using the
ingame browser or gamespy to find games with mods like instaunlagged,
which can't be found on quakelive. Instagib 1.29 yeah, with its SLOW
reload, and usually nobody playing, and if they are it's across the
country with a high ping/latency. Which is true of vanilla dm for that
matter. I came here to bitch and I'm gonna bitch. Well, I'm done I guess.
Nope, nobody will read this. Sorry. :D
--
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
~Mark Twain
OscartheGrouch
2014-05-30 06:58:48 UTC
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
Did quakelive breathe new life into quake 3? Or did quakelive kill q3
off? I hear both. Is there anyone here who will even read this? It's
been a long time. I play some of both but I prefer good old q3 using the
ingame browser or gamespy to find games with mods like instaunlagged,
which can't be found on quakelive. Instagib 1.29 yeah, with its SLOW
reload, and usually nobody playing, and if they are it's across the
country with a high ping/latency. Which is true of vanilla dm for that
matter. I came here to bitch and I'm gonna bitch. Well, I'm done I guess.
Nope, nobody will read this. Sorry. :D
Ducky, I have an instaunlagged server rail only at 63.208.142.10. Jump
in and kick my ass anytime.

I'm probably not going to leave it much longer, no players and all. But
every so often someone joins.
OscartheGrouch
2014-09-04 03:44:56 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
Did quakelive breathe new life into quake 3? Or did quakelive kill q3
off? I hear both. Is there anyone here who will even read this? It's
been a long time. I play some of both but I prefer good old q3 using the
ingame browser or gamespy to find games with mods like instaunlagged,
which can't be found on quakelive. Instagib 1.29 yeah, with its SLOW
reload, and usually nobody playing, and if they are it's across the
country with a high ping/latency. Which is true of vanilla dm for that
matter. I came here to bitch and I'm gonna bitch. Well, I'm done I guess.
Nope, nobody will read this. Sorry. :D
Ducky, I have an instaunlagged server rail only at 63.208.142.10. Jump
in and kick my ass anytime.
I'm probably not going to leave it much longer, no players and all. But
every so often someone joins.
Hey sittingduck, is that your insta server on quakelive? I love it.
Please keep it around a while.
sittingduck
2014-09-04 07:00:12 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
[...]
Nope, I haven't been on QL for quite a while.