AGQx
Iam
2017-12-04 03:11:46 UTC
Hey pops! Good to see you are still kicking. Man, it's been a couple years since we started this Quake trip!
pop
2017-12-04 12:46:19 UTC
Post by Iam
Hey pops! Good to see you are still kicking. Man, it's been a couple years since we started this Quake trip!
A couple? More like 17 or 18! I was in my 60s when I started playing
online and I am in my 80s now; I'm too old to play online anymore but I
play all the single player doom, quake, quake2 and keep up with all the
news in AGQ, AGQ2 and AGQ3 and marvel at how long all the quake games
have remained popular - GAME ON!
--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark
ImperiusDamian

Necroposting I know, but... man, it's been a LONG ass time and I still play Q2 online every so often. Tastyspleen servers rock. :)
pop
(^\pop/^) -> Mark
ImperiusDamian
2018-09-01 03:46:43 UTC
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
pop
2018-09-01 16:46:23 UTC
:)
Iam@thecomputer
2018-11-28 09:13:16 UTC
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
pop
2018-11-28 10:21:44 UTC
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving, thank
you very much and right back at everyone.
--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark
ImperiusDamian
2018-11-29 02:50:25 UTC
Post by pop
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving, thank
you very much and right back at everyone.
Good to know! I'd hate to think us old timers weren't still checking
this NG every so often. ;)

And actually on topic for once, what does everyone think of Champions?
People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun. There is no
reference to fun in any Act of Parliament.

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com
pop
2018-11-29 10:55:45 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving, thank
you very much and right back at everyone.
Good to know! I'd hate to think us old timers weren't still checking
this NG every so often. ;)
And actually on topic for once, what does everyone think of Champions?
Never heard of "Champions" and I don't know what it is so I cannot
comment on it. hopefully some of the other lurkers can give their
opinion about it.
--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark
ImperiusDamian
2018-11-29 20:42:42 UTC
Post by pop
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving,
thank you very much and right back at everyone.
Good to know! I'd hate to think us old timers weren't still checking
this NG every so often. ;)
And actually on topic for once, what does everyone think of Champions?
Never heard of "Champions" and I don't know what it is so I cannot
comment on it. hopefully some of the other lurkers can give their
opinion about it.
The newest Quake game, Quake Champions. Played it a couple of times but
my rig is too old to run it decently (story of my life! LOL) so it's
remained a very niche interest.
"So you’re a little weird? Work it! Different? Own it! Better to be a
nerd than one of the herd!" — Mandy Hale

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com

pop
2018-11-30 00:35:44 UTC
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving,
thank you very much and right back at everyone.
Good to know! I'd hate to think us old timers weren't still checking
this NG every so often. ;)
And actually on topic for once, what does everyone think of Champions?
Never heard of "Champions" and I don't know what it is so I cannot
comment on it. hopefully some of the other lurkers can give their
opinion about it.
The newest Quake game, Quake Champions. Played it a couple of times but
my rig is too old to run it decently (story of my life! LOL) so it's
remained a very niche interest.
Me too - I am running on a gaming laptop that barely runs a playable doom3.
--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark
ImperiusDamian
2018-11-30 23:41:17 UTC
Post by pop
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ImperiusDamian
Post by pop
Post by ***@thecomputer
Post by ImperiusDamian
Been a while since you had to pull the newsgroup over!
:)
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'm still around. :)
I'm still around kicking and lurking - had a great Thanksgiving,
thank you very much and right back at everyone.
Good to know! I'd hate to think us old timers weren't still checking
this NG every so often. ;)
And actually on topic for once, what does everyone think of Champions?
Never heard of "Champions" and I don't know what it is so I cannot
comment on it. hopefully some of the other lurkers can give their
opinion about it.
The newest Quake game, Quake Champions. Played it a couple of times
but my rig is too old to run it decently (story of my life! LOL) so
it's remained a very niche interest.
Me too - I am running on a gaming laptop that barely runs a playable doom3.
I can load and play Quake Champions, but it's more like walking than
running it. ;)
"Freedom defined is freedom denied." - Illuminatus!

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com