HOW SHOOT RED ROPE?
sittingduck
2009-02-11 01:04:30 UTC
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
--
http://improve-usenet.org
No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and
reasoning as fear. - Edmund Burke
Dan C
2009-02-11 02:09:52 UTC
Post by sittingduck
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
Ahhhhhhh!: Loading Image...
pop
2009-02-11 13:18:06 UTC
Post by sittingduck
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
only madbomma nos the answer to this.
--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-16 21:27:13 UTC
Post by sittingduck
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
I lost CD key. Got one?
sittingduck
2009-02-17 00:05:26 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
I lost CD key. Got one?
HAHA!! That's what I'm talkin' about... Whatup oscar? You playing Quakelive?
I can hook you up with a key if you want one.
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-17 21:28:33 UTC
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
I HAS TO NO THIS
PLZ ADVICE
I lost CD key. Got one?
HAHA!! That's what I'm talkin' about... Whatup oscar? You playing Quakelive?
I can hook you up with a key if you want one.
How ya doin Duckie? I've heard quakelive mentioned but have no idea what
it is. So.....what is it? I'll play.
sittingduck
2009-02-18 04:50:28 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
How ya doin Duckie? I've heard quakelive mentioned but have no idea what
it is. So.....what is it? I'll play.
It's a closed beta test of a whole new way to play quake3. It downloads
automatically and runs from your browser. Shoot me an email or a PM from the
website, and I'll hook you up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quake_Zero
http://www.quakelive.com/
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-24 10:28:42 UTC
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
How ya doin Duckie? I've heard quakelive mentioned but have no idea what
it is. So.....what is it? I'll play.
It's a closed beta test of a whole new way to play quake3. It downloads
automatically and runs from your browser. Shoot me an email or a PM from the
website, and I'll hook you up!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quake_Zero
http://www.quakelive.com/
I sent you a pm. I think I did. I meant to, it may have disappeared into
the void.
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-24 10:32:47 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
How ya doin Duckie? I've heard quakelive mentioned but have no idea
what it is. So.....what is it? I'll play.
It's a closed beta test of a whole new way to play quake3. It
downloads automatically and runs from your browser. Shoot me an email
or a PM from the website, and I'll hook you up!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quake_Zero
http://www.quakelive.com/
I sent you a pm. I think I did. I meant to, it may have disappeared into
the void.
OMG, this is still around. And it advises people how to not lose their
cd key. Kind of a public service.
http://www.lamerkatz.com/email/cdkey_safe.shtml
sittingduck
2009-02-25 05:43:07 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
I sent you a pm. I think I did. I meant to, it may have disappeared into
the void.
I never saw it... no matter, quakelive is public now!
Go to quakelive.com (might want to wait a day or two it's SLAMMED)
Some tips here: www.quakefour.net/ql
OscartheGrouch
Duck, how do I get this in full screen mode? It's a little small.
sittingduck
2009-02-27 03:08:10 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Duck, how do I get this in full screen mode? It's a little small.
Same as normal quake: alt + enter
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-27 03:09:59 UTC
Oh man, that is the same. Well thanks.
OscartheGrouch
2009-02-27 08:17:34 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Post by sittingduck
Post by OscartheGrouch
Duck, how do I get this in full screen mode? It's a little small.
Same as normal quake: alt + enter
Oh man, that is the same. Well thanks.
Very interesting. I would not have thought they could have breathed new
life into this old game. I mean what's new here? We go online and play
people who are also playing online. That's what we've been doing for
years. But somehow it feels new. Well not really new but it's fun again.
And it gets packed with players.
sittingduck
2009-02-27 20:25:18 UTC
Post by OscartheGrouch
Very interesting. I would not have thought they could have breathed new
life into this old game. I mean what's new here? We go online and play
people who are also playing online. That's what we've been doing for
years. But somehow it feels new. Well not really new but it's fun again.
And it gets packed with players.
Fun stuff! I'm psyched.
Here's what I have mine looking like: Loading Image...

here's my config:

// Sittingduck's cfg - Generated by Sittingduck. Do not modify
unbindall
cg_hudFiles "ui/injx.cfg"
loadhud
seta r_picmip "10"
seta r_gamma "1.3"
seta r_fullbright "0"
seta r_vertexlight "1"
r_dynamiclight "0"
seta r_subdivisions "4"
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta cl_mouseAccel ".1"
seta r_fastsky "1"
seta s_musicvolume "0.000000"
seta s_ambient "0"
seta com_blood "1"
seta cg_fov "100.208336"
bind ENTER "+button2"
bind SPACE "+zoom"
bind - "sizedown"
bind / "+button3"
bind = "sizeup"
bind _ "sizedown"
bind a "weapon 11"
bind c "weapon 13"
bind d "+back"
bind e "+forward"
bind f "+moveright"
bind g "weapon 1"
bind m "messagemode"
bind p "team spectator"
bind q "weapon 5"
bind r "weapon 5"
bind s "+moveleft"
bind t "weapon 4"
bind v "weapon 2"
bind w "weapon 7"
bind x "dropweapon"
bind y "messagemode2"
bind z "weapon 9"
bind BACKSPACE "weapon 6"
bind PAUSE "pause"
bind CTRL "+movedown"
bind SHIFT "+speed"
bind F1 "vote yes"
bind F2 "vote no"
bind F3 "exec duck.cfg"
bind F4 "readyup"
bind F5 "quit"
bind F7 "screenshotjpeg"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+moveup"
bind MOUSE3 "weapon 6"
bind MWHEELDOWN "weapon 3"
bind MWHEELUP "weapon 8"
seta cg_oldPlasma "1"
seta cg_oldRocket "1"
seta cg_drawFriend "1"
seta cg_deferPlayers "1"
seta cg_showmiss "0"
seta cg_nopredict "0"
seta cg_crosshairBrightness "1.0"
seta cg_crosshairPulse "0"
seta cg_drawAmmoWarning "1"
seta cg_drawIcons "1"
seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
seta cg_drawStatus "1"
seta cg_zoomfov "35"
seta cg_predictItems "1"
seta handicap "100"
seta rate "25000"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta ui_clantagpos "0"
seta team_model "bitterman"
seta team_headmodel "klesk/flisk"
seta snaps "30"
seta pmove_fixed "1"
seta headmodel "bitterman"
seta cl_maxpackets "63"
seta cg_trueLightning "0.75"
seta cg_shadows "1"
seta cg_railTrailTime "400"
seta cg_oldRail "0"
seta cg_noProjectileTrail "1"
seta cg_levelTimerDirection "0"
seta cg_lagometer "0"
seta cg_gibs "0"
seta cg_drawRewards "0"
seta cg_drawFPS "0"
seta cg_drawAttacker "0"
seta cg_draw3dIcons "0"
seta cg_crosshairHealth "0"
seta cg_crosshairColor "1"
seta r_inBrowserMode "9"
seta sensitivity "2"
seta m_pitch ".016"
seta m_yaw ".016"
seta cg_draw2D "1"
seta cg_drawgun "0"
seta cg_bob "0"
seta cg_kickScale "0"
seta cg_crosshairSize "24"
seta cg_newWeaponBar "1"
seta cg_drawtargetnames "1"
seta com_allowConsole "1"
seta web_configVersion "4"
seta cg_drawCrosshair "6"
seta cl_freelook "1"
seta cg_noTaunts "1"
seta cg_noVoiceText "0"
seta cg_noVoiceChats "0"
seta cg_drawTimer "1"
seta cg_drawTeamOverlay "0"
seta cg_forceModel "0"
seta cg_drawCrosshairNames "1"
seta cg_brassTime "0"
seta cg_scorePlums "0"
seta cg_marks "0"
seta cg_simpleitems "1"
seta cg_autoswitch "0"
seta color2 "1"
seta color1 "2"
seta cg_forceTeamModel "bitterman"
seta cg_forceEnemyModel "tankjr/bright"
seta model "bitterman"
seta clan "d^1k^7"
seta name "^2sittingduck"
set demoon "record; set nextdemo vstr demooff"
set demooff "stoprecord; set nextdemo vstr demoon"
set nextdemo "vstr demoon"
bind f10 "vstr nextdemo"
pb_security 0
pb_sleep 500
bind 0 "say Wicked!"
bind 1 "say yes"
bind 2 "say no"
bind 3 "say ^7I meant to do that^7"
bind 4 "say yes"
bind 5 "say hi"
bind 6 "say tips for noobs at www.quakefourl.net/ql"
bind 7 "say ^4:^1)^7"
bind 8 "say ^4o0^1ps^7 "
bind 9 "say ffs"
bind b "say fuckshitpissandcorruption!"
bind h "say :-("
bind i "say ^1Ow, ^4sonofa^1bitch ^3that stings^7"
bind j "say ^1You busted my tricycle, asswipe!^7"
bind k "say killer"
bind l "say lol"
bind n "say Fantastic!"
bind o "say [^1d^0k^7] ^2rules the universe^7"
bind u "say Thanks!"
//EOF